Montra Sense HK (“we”, “us”, or “our”) will collect your personal data when you register as our Montra Sense HK Members at our store or online purchase.
We respect your privacy and handle your personal data with the utmost care. Please read the followings (“this policy”) before you use our services and we reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions over time. In case of any changes, we will post it on the website.
If you are under the age of 18 or have no full capacity for behavior, in addition to complying with the above regulations, please confirm that your parent or guardian has read, understood and agreed to all the contents of this policy before you can use or continue to use this service, otherwise please stop using this service immediately. When you start to use or continue to use this service, it means that your parent (or guardian) has read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of the terms of service and subsequent modifications and changes.
Collection of personal information
Montra Sense HK will collect personal data by lawful and fair means only without causing nuisance to you. The types of Information collected may include:
- Contact details (including full name, mailing address, email address, mobile and other telephone number)
- Personal details (including age, date of birth, gender, country of residence, interest and hobby)
- Contact details of appointed friends or others
- Any means of communication with us
- Purchase history and other information obtained from your usage activity on our website (such as pages viewed and content) where an account is opened and/or order has been made.
- Payment information (includes your credit card number, effective days, mailing address, etc.)
- We collect information about you for the purpose of providing you with our products and services requested, and other information. We may also request for certain personal data by lawful means. When possible, we will collect personal information directly from you or a person authorized to provide this information on your behalf. Should we collect your personal information or data from a third party, we will ensure that the third party has obtained your consent and you will be notified of the arrangement. You are not obliged to supply your personal data, but if you do not, our services, features or communications to you may not be available.
Use of personal information
We may use your information to:
- fulfil your purchase orders
- provide you with our latest news
- Update your account for providing a better service for you
- maintain, administer and improve our systems according to your preferences
- improve the content and features of our website by making modifications using information such as your usage, history and preferences.
- provide you information of our products, events or other marketing or promotional activities.
- Provide information of areas such as food, sport, design, art, fashion, music, films, culture and literature from other parties and partners.
- We may also use the information for the purposes stated at the point of collection
By providing us your personal data, we will use the data in marketing our products and services. However, your personal data will not be used for above purposes unless we have received your consent.
If you have enabled cookies in your web browser, a cookie will be stored on your hard disk during your visit to our website. Information will be collected via the cookies from your computer, and this information includes your IP address, type of browser, operating system, domain names and any detailed information from other websites which refer you to our website. Cookies are also used to track and collect information of the content you have visited on our website and newsletter (including links of other websites).
Cookies also allow us to recognize your computer while you are on our website, and to send you to the language you selected on your first visit. This information is used to maintain the quality of our service and to provide tracking and statistics regarding the use of our website.
If you do not wish to have this information stored on your computer, you can configure your web browser so it does not accept cookies. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all parts of our website.
Disclosure of personal information
In the course of carrying out business, we may disclose your personal information to other organizations or third parties that handle and secure your information with utmost care. These organisations or third parties that may be oversea or local include:
- Parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates of Montra Sense HK;
- Our service providers or agents that provide services on our behalf, for example information technology and mailing;
- Other parties to whom we are authorized or required by law to disclose information
However, we will not share your personal information with other product or service providers.
Under below circumstances, we are allowed to disclose your personal information to an authorized party, or to a third party whose right is violated with appropriate proof:
- When we are required to meet legal requirements
- When we must protect the rights and safety of our members and third parties
- When you violate our terms and conditions
If you wish to review or revise the information about you that has been submitted to us, or remove your contact details from our subscriber list, you may do so at any time by contacting 10/10 HOPE team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.